AGHL Server Update

As you may or may not know there was a discussion started recently about
whether or not it would be a good idea to rent a server and share the
cost through several members.

There have been one or two new developments. Some friends from work, a
couple called lis and stu who buy they're hosting and use it to run UT
servers and their website: http://www.utbox.34sp.com

Now normally an 18 player CS:S server would be about £44 and they're
offering us one for about £35. Now nothing is finalized yet, they've not
got the ok from their community nor have they've not finalized the price
or got the ok from their host 34sp.com.

That aside, who else is interested. If you're interested then post here
please: http://strider.clansites.com/forum_viewtopic.php?4.39.10#69

In
======
Strider
Sabaki
DrC
Bench
HighVis

Maybes
======
Civ

At present the cost to each interested party would be £7 but I hope to
get more involved to make the expense for all involved so small that it
be unnoticeable.

If I can get more people involved then we can go into greater detail,
such as how do we go about making this so T-AGHL doesn't clash with AGHL
public play and AGHL bashes. I know this may sound a little set-in-stone
but I'd much prefer that no ill feeling come about because some people
don't think they're getting what they're paying for.

One way we could do this is 'Allotted Server Time'

Allotted Server Time
===================
I think that public should make up the majority of the servers up time.
The rest should be divided between AGHL bashes and T-AGHL
practice/matches.

As mentioned on the forum the server will eventually be able to run any
mod which we choose to run which is singly the biggest advantage of
going through lis and stu so eventually I imagine it wouldn't be
surprising if there were more than one bash per week. Now considering
that bashes usually average about 3-5 hours and at a potential two
bashes a week that would amount to 10 hours out of the 168 in any given
week.

T-AGHL shouldn't need more than 5 matches per week and more likely it
will be less but at an average of an hour per match that would be about
5 hours.

The other system we could use is the 'booking' system where T-AGHL or
bash organisers would have to book server time ahead. It's not
unreasonable to combine the time allotment idea and the booking idea
with this: http://tinyurl.com/4rsqs

I'm just musing ideas. I refuse to go into this blind and I really
insist that everyone knows what 'the score' is before we go ahead. I'll
mirror this post on my forum for future reference.

All I ask is before you think about knocking this post please come up
with an alterative suggestion.

That's it for now.

--
AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
Homepage: stri.tk

I'm gonna bounce back and when I do I'm gonna buy you
a diamond so big it's gonna make you puke.
I don't wanna puke.
67 answers Last reply
More about aghl server update

    Strider proclaimed...

    > The other system we could use is the 'booking' system where T-AGHL or
    > bash organisers would have to book server time ahead. It's not
    > unreasonable to combine the time allotment idea and the booking idea
    > with this: http://tinyurl.com/4rsqs

    http://strider.clansites.com/e107_plugins/ecalendar_menu/event_view.php?
    calendar.1104796800.
    --

    Strider wrote:
    > At present the cost to each interested party would be £7 but I hope to
    > get more involved to make the expense for all involved so small that
    > it be unnoticeable.

    I presume that'l be £7 a month?

    --
    Ooh chiWawaa.

    "Jimbob" wrote
    > Strider wrote:
    >> At present the cost to each interested party would be £7 but I hope to
    >> get more involved to make the expense for all involved so small that
    >> it be unnoticeable.
    >
    > I presume that'l be £7 a month?

    Yep
    Compared to the 10$ a month for Final Fantasy XI on PlayOnline it's a
    bargain :-)

    - Peter

    Peter Lykkegaard wrote:
    > "Jimbob" wrote
    > > Strider wrote:
    > > > At present the cost to each interested party would be £7 but I
    > > > hope to get more involved to make the expense for all involved so
    > > > small that it be unnoticeable.
    > >
    > > I presume that'l be £7 a month?
    > >
    > Yep
    > Compared to the 10$ a month for Final Fantasy XI on PlayOnline it's a
    > bargain :-)

    Is it possible to pay a one off annual fee to someone who will manage the
    transcations?

    --
    A friend in need is a friend indeed, But a friend with weed is better.

    Jimbob wrote:
    > Peter Lykkegaard wrote:

    >>>I presume that'l be £7 a month?
    >>>

    >>Yep
    >>Compared to the 10$ a month for Final Fantasy XI on PlayOnline it's a
    >>bargain :-)
    >

    > Is it possible to pay a one off annual fee to someone who will manage the
    > transcations?

    Yeah that's what I thought would be best too... aside from the fact that
    Jolt is cheaper when you pay annually :)

    --
    Ben Cottrell AKA Bench

    "Jimbob" wrote

    > Is it possible to pay a one off annual fee to someone who will manage the
    > transcations?

    You have to ask Strider
    Go here
    http://strider.clansites.com/forum_viewtopic.php?4.39.10#69

    Maybe the hosting company can deal with such a situation?

    - Peter

    Jimbob proclaimed...

    > I presume that'l be £7 a month?

    To early to tell yet but that's the first estimate.

    --
    AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
    Homepage: stri.tk

    I'm gonna bounce back and when I do I'm gonna buy you
    a diamond so big it's gonna make you puke.
    I don't wanna puke.

    Jimbob proclaimed...

    > Is it possible to pay a one off annual fee to someone who will manage the
    > transcations?

    It's going to work out better for me (who will probably have to handle
    it, unless, volunteers?) if you pay a weekly standing order.

    --
    AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
    Homepage: stri.tk

    I'm gonna bounce back and when I do I'm gonna buy you
    a diamond so big it's gonna make you puke.
    I don't wanna puke.

    Peter Lykkegaard proclaimed...

    > Maybe the hosting company can deal with such a situation?

    They're not a hosting company as such. They people operating through a
    hosting company so we should have a great deal of leverage.

    --
    AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
    Homepage: stri.tk

    I'm gonna bounce back and when I do I'm gonna buy you
    a diamond so big it's gonna make you puke.
    I don't wanna puke.

    I've just been speaking with Bench and I agree with him that paying 50-
    60 for the year (as jimbob) originally mentioned would be far more
    practical for all involved.

    UTBOX would get their money on time and everyone would be happy

    We could also pay them up front for the entire year, this would make
    UTBOX much happier and we should get the server a shed load cheaper too.

    --

    Strider wrote:
    > I've just been speaking with Bench and I agree with him that paying
    > 50- 60 for the year (as jimbob) originally mentioned would be far more
    > practical for all involved.
    >
    > UTBOX would get their money on time and everyone would be happy
    >
    > We could also pay them up front for the entire year, this would make
    > UTBOX much happier and we should get the server a shed load cheaper
    > too.

    Sounding good. Do we have a known amount of definates in this yet?

    --
    A friend in need is a friend indeed, But a friend with weed is better.

    Jimbob proclaimed...

    > Sounding good. Do we have a known amount of definates in this yet?

    Not until we have clarity on who is in or not. At the minute I'm
    discounting Civ and Ret but I've a feeling one or two others in here
    might jump in.

    In
    ======
    Strider
    Sabaki
    DrC
    Bench
    HighVis
    Jimbob

    Maybes
    ======
    Civ
    Ret

    By that marking that would be £5.8 month or £70 a year. I was hoping for
    more people but we'll have to wait and see.

    --

    Strider wrote:
    > Jimbob proclaimed...
    >
    >> Sounding good. Do we have a known amount of definates in this yet?
    >
    > Not until we have clarity on who is in or not. At the minute I'm
    > discounting Civ and Ret but I've a feeling one or two others in here
    > might jump in.
    >
    > In
    > ======
    > Strider
    > Sabaki
    > DrC
    > Bench
    > HighVis
    > Jimbob
    >
    > Maybes
    > ======
    > Civ
    > Ret
    >
    > By that marking that would be £5.8 month or £70 a year. I was hoping
    > for more people but we'll have to wait and see.

    I'd rather have 18 people and pay £23. LOL

    --
    A friend in need is a friend indeed, But a friend with weed is better.

    On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 22:54:59 GMT, Strider
    <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote:

    >Jimbob proclaimed...
    >
    >> Sounding good. Do we have a known amount of definates in this yet?
    >
    >Not until we have clarity on who is in or not. At the minute I'm
    >discounting Civ and Ret but I've a feeling one or two others in here
    >might jump in.
    >
    >In
    >======
    >Strider
    >Sabaki
    >DrC
    >Bench
    >HighVis
    >Jimbob
    >
    >Maybes
    >======
    >Civ
    >Ret
    >
    >By that marking that would be £5.8 month or £70 a year. I was hoping for
    >more people but we'll have to wait and see.

    I'd be interested to see what the pings would be like from the States.
    I've got broadband but have never connected to a UK server before.

    Erik

    Another update. I asked for a discount if we paid up front for the year
    (I didn't tell them that we wanted to do that because we're lazy) and
    they said it would be:

    £35/month (£5.8 each)

    Or

    £370 a year (£61.6 each)

    Working on the basis there are six payers. Personally I'm not happy with
    just six, I feel there need to be more or this is going to be a little
    steep for me.

    --

    Strider wrote:

    > By that marking that would be £5.8 month or £70 a year. I was hoping for
    > more people but we'll have to wait and see.

    Aint my kind of game Stri. Good luck to you all though. Shaun.

    --
    "valve = worshiping satan (this one is only speculation but probably true)"

    Difool in comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action

    GeoTheCat proclaimed...

    http://www.utbox.34sp.com/utb/site/e107_plugins/lgsl_menu/

    --

    Strider wrote:
    > Another update. I asked for a discount if we paid up front for the
    > year (I didn't tell them that we wanted to do that because we're
    > lazy) and they said it would be:
    >
    > £35/month (£5.8 each)
    >
    > Or
    >
    > £370 a year (£61.6 each)
    >
    > Working on the basis there are six payers. Personally I'm not happy
    > with just six, I feel there need to be more or this is going to be a
    > little steep for me.

    Yea, same with me.

    --
    Woke up, sick, sleep.

    Strider wrote:
    > Another update. I asked for a discount if we paid up front for the year
    > (I didn't tell them that we wanted to do that because we're lazy) and
    > they said it would be:
    >
    > £35/month (£5.8 each)
    >
    > Or
    >
    > £370 a year (£61.6 each)
    >
    > Working on the basis there are six payers. Personally I'm not happy with
    > just six, I feel there need to be more or this is going to be a little
    > steep for me.

    I'll get back to you on this. If I get bb in February - which is looking
    likely - then count me in. I can manage £60 a year.

    That said - I would expect at least 12 people to be in - which is just
    £31 a year - and I'm more than willing to pay that, broadband or not.

    And lets face it - if we can't get 12 people to pay in - then we
    probably don't need an 18 player server....

    Civilian_Target

    "Strider" <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote in message
    >> By that marking that would be £5.8 month or £70 a year. I was hoping for
    > more people but we'll have to wait and see.

    I think David F was interested...might be worth
    asking him?

    --
    Dr C [AGHL]

    "Dr C[AGHL]" <DRCowling99spam@hotmail.com> wrote
    > I think David F was interested...might be worth
    > asking him?

    This is the score... If the server is going to be solely for CS then I
    really am not interested. If, however, it's going to be DM more often than
    not, especially when it's sat there during the weekdays, then yeah, sure, I
    could be persuaded. Obviously I am aware that on weekends it could be
    anything, whatever type bash is decided. More often than not I'm at work
    then anyway. I might even get the inclination to give CS a proper go on our
    server, away from the knuckleheads one weekend.
    Give me a definite yes for the weekday DM and I'll give you a definite yes
    to a yearly payment...
    --
    David
    davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

    On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 09:05:13 GMT, Strider
    <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote:

    >GeoTheCat proclaimed...
    >
    >> I'd be interested to see what the pings would be like from the States.
    >> I've got broadband but have never connected to a UK server before.
    >>
    >> Erik
    >
    >http://www.utbox.34sp.com/utb/site/e107_plugins/lgsl_menu/

    Meh, maybe I'm just being a twit here but how do you connect to one of
    those servers? Clicked on one but got some message about an eye?

    I'll load up DM server and check it out. If it's a decent ping, I'd be
    interested in helping out. Would like to learn this CS thing with a
    few friendlies.

    Erik

    Civilian_Target proclaimed...

    > And lets face it - if we can't get 12 people to pay in - then we
    > probably don't need an 18 player server....

    That's working on the assumption that the server is not public and will
    have all AGHL on at the same time.

    --
    AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
    Homepage: stri.tk

    I'm gonna bounce back and when I do I'm gonna buy you
    a diamond so big it's gonna make you puke.
    I don't wanna puke.

    "Strider" <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote
    > > And lets face it - if we can't get 12 people to pay in - then we
    > > probably don't need an 18 player server....
    >
    > That's working on the assumption that the server is not public and will
    > have all AGHL on at the same time.

    So it's a possibility (but not a definite fact) that non-paying non-AGHL
    people will be using the server which us half dozen or so pay for? Is this a
    normal thing when people all club together to get a server?
    --
    David
    davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

    David Firewater proclaimed...

    > So it's a possibility (but not a definite fact) that non-paying non-AGHL
    > people will be using the server which us half dozen or so pay for?

    Yes. Or to be precise, when it's public. After all the likelihood AGHL
    can fill up the server most of the time is quite slim. What we would be
    paying for is the option to password it to play AGHL bashes (DM, CS and
    other mods) and T-AGHL whenever we choose without having to worry about
    the rif-raf.

    > Is this a
    > normal thing when people all club together to get a server?

    I'm not entirely sure. I've only really known it in a clan context and
    in that it certainly is.

    --
    AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
    Homepage: stri.tk

    I'm gonna bounce back and when I do I'm gonna buy you
    a diamond so big it's gonna make you puke.
    I don't wanna puke.

    "Strider" <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote
    > > So it's a possibility (but not a definite fact) that non-paying non-AGHL
    > > people will be using the server which us half dozen or so pay for?
    >
    > Yes. Or to be precise, when it's public. After all the likelihood AGHL
    > can fill up the server most of the time is quite slim. What we would be
    > paying for is the option to password it to play AGHL bashes (DM, CS and
    > other mods) and T-AGHL whenever we choose without having to worry about
    > the rif-raf.
    >
    > > Is this a
    > > normal thing when people all club together to get a server?
    >
    > I'm not entirely sure. I've only really known it in a clan context and
    > in that it certainly is.

    Okay, cheers Scott.
    --
    David
    davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

    David Firewater proclaimed...

    > Okay, cheers Scott.

    Nps mate.

    --
    AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
    Homepage: stri.tk

    I'm gonna bounce back and when I do I'm gonna buy you
    a diamond so big it's gonna make you puke.
    I don't wanna puke.

    There are still the T-AGHL issues to resolve regarding the server but
    before that here are the key issues which still need to be agreed upon:

    Issues To Resolve
    =================
    T-AGHL or not?
    Who are to be admins (two only)
    Who is to be cash handler?

    T-AGHL
    ======
    I strongly urge that T-AGHL be included. I know both me Sabaki are
    interested and I'm flexible on how much time T-AGHL will be alloted as
    I'm nowhere as psychopathic about CS as I used to be.

    Admins
    ======
    Again, flexible. I think they need to be online (or at least in here)
    fairly often. They need to be familiar with HL2 rcon and server stuff
    which isn't difficult. Having said that most of it can be taught and
    learnt easily.

    Cash Handler
    ============
    Personally I'd prefer this *not* to be me although to be fair I will do
    it if nobody else will.

    If we can come to some agreement on this then we can move on to how much
    time the server spends public/private with certain mods.

    Cheers.

    --

    Strider wrote:

    >>So it's a possibility (but not a definite fact) that non-paying non-AGHL
    >>people will be using the server which us half dozen or so pay for?
    >

    > Yes. Or to be precise, when it's public. After all the likelihood AGHL
    > can fill up the server most of the time is quite slim. What we would be
    > paying for is the option to password it to play AGHL bashes (DM, CS and
    > other mods) and T-AGHL whenever we choose without having to worry about
    > the rif-raf.

    And also to have rcon when the server is public, so we can boot out the
    llamas.

    --
    Ben Cottrell AKA Bench

    GeoTheCat wrote:
    > On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 09:05:13 GMT, Strider
    > <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote:
    >

    >>GeoTheCat proclaimed...
    >>

    >>>I'd be interested to see what the pings would be like from the States.
    >>>I've got broadband but have never connected to a UK server before.
    >>>
    >>>Erik
    >>
    >>http://www.utbox.34sp.com/utb/site/e107_plugins/lgsl_menu/
    >

    > Meh, maybe I'm just being a twit here but how do you connect to one of
    > those servers? Clicked on one but got some message about an eye?
    >
    > I'll load up DM server and check it out. If it's a decent ping, I'd be
    > interested in helping out. Would like to learn this CS thing with a
    > few friendlies.

    'eye' is All-Seeing-Eye.

    I think the point was to find the pings on that webpage and use the
    MS-DOS "ping" tool :-)

    --
    Ben Cottrell AKA Bench

    On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 02:17:20 +0000, Ben Cottrell
    <bench@bench333.screaming.net> wrote:

    >> Meh, maybe I'm just being a twit here but how do you connect to one of
    >> those servers? Clicked on one but got some message about an eye?
    >>
    >> I'll load up DM server and check it out. If it's a decent ping, I'd be
    >> interested in helping out. Would like to learn this CS thing with a
    >> few friendlies.
    >
    >'eye' is All-Seeing-Eye.
    >
    >I think the point was to find the pings on that webpage and use the
    >MS-DOS "ping" tool :-)

    /smacks forhead

    Ah, a twit I be. Sad thing is I just had a class last semester that
    covered that and I'd already forgotten it.

    Thanks,

    Erik

    GeoTheCat proclaimed...

    > Meh, maybe I'm just being a twit here but how do you connect to one of
    > those servers? Clicked on one but got some message about an eye?
    >
    > I'll load up DM server and check it out. If it's a decent ping, I'd be
    > interested in helping out. Would like to learn this CS thing with a
    > few friendlies.

    They're UT servers. They're there just so you can see how they ping.

    --
    AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
    Homepage: stri.tk

    <poserman>what is considered a long distance
    girlfriend?
    <poserman>10, 15, 20 hops???

    There is still much to discuss and all of it is being left to me to
    decide. Please read the forum, read the newsgroup because I really don't
    want to go through this without the consent of everyone:

    http://strider.clansites.com/forum_viewtopic.php?4.39

    Presently Sloth has voiced that he is interested so that makes eight of
    us and drops the cost even further. I hope we can start making decisions
    soon...

    --
    AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
    Homepage: stri.tk

    <poserman>what is considered a long distance
    girlfriend?
    <poserman>10, 15, 20 hops???

    On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 10:05:31 GMT, Strider
    <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote:

    >There is still much to discuss and all of it is being left to me to
    >decide. Please read the forum, read the newsgroup because I really don't
    >want to go through this without the consent of everyone:
    >
    >http://strider.clansites.com/forum_viewtopic.php?4.39
    >
    >Presently Sloth has voiced that he is interested so that makes eight of
    >us and drops the cost even further. I hope we can start making decisions
    >soon...

    I consider me interested. Pings were in the 100-130 range so I doubt
    that would be a problem.

    Erik

    <GeoTheCat> wrote

    > I consider me interested. Pings were in the 100-130 range so I doubt
    > that would be a problem.

    Hi Stri - Count me in as well (allthough I am mostly interested in DM
    But who knows, this might get me going with CS :-)

    I did leave a note on your forum (as polonline) but you might have missed
    it :-)

    - Peter

    Peter Lykkegaard proclaimed...

    > Hi Stri - Count me in as well (allthough I am mostly interested in DM
    > But who knows, this might get me going with CS :-)
    >
    > I did leave a note on your forum (as polonline) but you might have missed
    > it :-)

    Peter, Erik, thanks. I've not included your totals and it looks like
    this:

    Revised Info & Totals
    =============

    In
    ======
    Strider
    Sabaki
    DrC
    Bench
    HighVis
    Jimbob
    David F
    Sloth
    GeoTheCat
    Polonline

    Revised Totals
    ==========
    £370/year
    or
    £35 Month

    Per Monkey
    =======
    £37/year
    or
    £3.5/month

    Next major decision is. Do we pay monthly or yearly. Once we agree upon
    that we need to decide are we going to pay by bank transfer or paypal.

    Considering we have now got two Scandanavians involved that to me might
    suggest we use paypal.

    Also in my research I noticed that paypal has a 'subscription' feature
    which allows you to 'auto pay' cash to my paypal account which I could
    then forward to UTBOX every month.

    So. Paypal or no?
    Monthly or yearly?

    > Next major decision is. Do we pay monthly or yearly. Once we agree upon
    > that we need to decide are we going to pay by bank transfer or paypal.
    >
    > Considering we have now got two Scandanavians involved that to me might
    > suggest we use paypal.
    >
    > Also in my research I noticed that paypal has a 'subscription' feature
    > which allows you to 'auto pay' cash to my paypal account which I could
    > then forward to UTBOX every month.
    >
    > So. Paypal or no?
    > Monthly or yearly?

    At £35 i can easily afford to pay a years worth straight off.
    Paypal sounds ok......but if not would I be able to send cheque/cash?
    --
    Dr C [AGHL]

    "Dr C[AGHL]" <DRCowling99spam@hotmail.com> wrote
    > > So. Paypal or no?
    > > Monthly or yearly?

    I'd rather go for Paypal, yearly payment.

    > At £35 i can easily afford to pay a years worth straight off.
    > Paypal sounds ok......but if not would I be able to send cheque/cash?

    You can pay in Jaffa cakes quarterly, Doc.
    --

    "David Firewater" <davidfirewater.nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > You can pay in Jaffa cakes quarterly, Doc.
    > --

    Can I pay in twiglets? I have some left over from Christmas..

    --
    Dr C [AGHL]

    "Dr C[AGHL]" <DRCowling99spam@hotmail.com> wrote
    > Can I pay in twiglets? I have some left over from Christmas..

    I bet you eat Marmite as well, don't you?
    --
    David
    davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

    David Firewater proclaimed...

    > I'd rather go for Paypal, yearly payment.

    Ok, to help in the decision making:

    In
    ======
    Strider - Yearly
    Sabaki - Yearly
    DrC -
    Bench -
    HighVis -
    Jimbob -
    David F - Yearly
    Sloth -
    GeoTheCat -
    Polonline -

    --

    --
    Dr C [AGHL]

    > I bet you eat Marmite as well, don't you?

    I have a little now and again....

    --
    Dr C [AGHL]

    Dr C[AGHL] proclaimed...

    ?

    --
    AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
    Homepage: stri.tk

    <poserman>what is considered a long distance
    girlfriend?
    <poserman>10, 15, 20 hops???

    "Strider" wrote

    >> I'd rather go for Paypal, yearly payment.
    >
    > Ok, to help in the decision making:

    Count me for yearly : )

    - Peter aka Peter [AGHL] aka polonline aka pl

    - Peter

    Peter Lykkegaard proclaimed...

    > Count me for yearly : )
    >
    > - Peter aka Peter [AGHL] aka polonline aka pl

    Oki

    http://strider.clansites.com/forum_viewtopic.php?8.39.30

    --

    > ?

    Scott....I added yearly after my name.....ok

    --
    Dr C [AGHL]

    Jimbob has dropped out for personal reasons and frankly considering I
    can't remember the last time I played CS or even Half-life so am I.

    I'll be happy to liase with UTBOX for you but I'm not handling the
    payment or much else.

    Good luck with it. The forum thread is still alive if you need it.
    So appoint a new admin, Bench, DrC perhaps?

    Stri

    --
    AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
    Homepage: stri.tk

    Dr C[AGHL] proclaimed...

    > Scott....I added yearly after my name.....ok

    read my other post mate, you best point another organiser. I'll opt out.
    T-AGHL seems less likely, i dont play public and WoW might be taking my
    life soon if the things ive heard are true.

    UTBOX can still do this so dont be put off, they're good guys/gals.

    --
    AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
    Homepage: stri.tk

Games Servers Video Games