Viewpoint - Viewpoint Media Player

ViewMgr.exe file keeps attempting to access the internet through my Norton
Firewall, since my computer crashed already once I'm ver scared to uninstall
these files. Is it really safe to uninstall via ADD/Remove programs(via
control panel) without these files being duplicated ?

Pls give some safe advise,

Yours sincerely,

computerdetective

ViewMgr.exe - Process Information