help something is wrong

my computer shuts down when i try to run disk clean up or and virus scan and
i have tested for all the worms that this site has scans for and it didn't
find anything, the only virus removal program that work and can actually
finish is the new one from window but it didn't fix the problem. have any
ideas what it might be???

map

"help me please" wrote:

> my computer shuts down when i try to run disk clean up or and virus scan and
> i have tested for all the worms that this site has scans for and it didn't
> find anything, the only virus removal program that work and can actually
> finish is the new one from window but it didn't fix the problem. have any
> ideas what it might be???

A link for free online virus and trojan scanners.
http://virusall.com/downscan.html