How do I set this up?

I have 3 computers all on the same network and subnet. Computer1 has
sensitive information that must be secured. However, I need to be able to
access Computer1 from Computer2 and Computer3. I've shared the root of
Computer1 and now I need to know what local and share permissions I need to
set so that 2 and 3 can access 1. Also, do I need to do anything with the
policies on any of the computers? What about user accounts, do I need to
create user accounts on Computer1 with the same name as accounts on 2 and 3?
It's been a long time since I've done this stuff. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007