Please, can someone other than me explain how RUNAS works to Tom, which
doesn't seem to be understanding anything about it and keeps flaming me for
trying to explain it to him (compare the thread "IE problems with bookmarks
when started with 'runas'")?

Thanks.

Massimo

Massimo

*Sigh*

You've hung on longer than I would have. Kudos to you for being so polite
for so long.

Matt Gibson - GSEC

"Matt Gibson" <mattg@blueedgetech.ca> ha scritto nel messaggio

> *Sigh*
>
> You've hung on longer than I would have. Kudos to you for being so
> polite for so long.

I did that under the (wrong...) assumption thet he was actually trying to
have a discussion, and not a flame.

Massimo