MASTER RESTORE DISKETTE NEEDED FOR 175710-00

I NEED A COPY OF THE MASTER RESTORE DISKETTE, FOR MASTER CD 175710-00, FOR
A PB S618 MULTIMEDIA. CAN ANY 1 HELP?
2 answers Last reply
More about master restore diskette needed 175710
  1. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell (More info?)

    142919-04
    Ask Elector
    I think he has them catalogued
    "rusty1" <20rhicks@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > I NEED A COPY OF THE MASTER RESTORE DISKETTE, FOR MASTER CD 175710-00, FOR
    > A PB S618 MULTIMEDIA. CAN ANY 1 HELP?

  2. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell (More info?)

    "metronid" <metronid@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > 142919-04
    > Ask Elector
    > I think he has them catalogued

    Metronid:

    I have the following bearing the numbers 142919:

    142919-07
    142919-08

    Sorry no 142919-04 it was funny but when my friend Velix sent the disk
    to me with all these drivers and restore files it may not have been
    available for him to download.

    If you would like me to make you a copy of it send me a private email
    to my work or personal account since you know who I am and I would be
    happy to send you a copy free at no charge.

    Elector

Packard Bell Multimedia CD-Rom Computers