~MMC unable to configure XPSP2 WF settings

a b 8 Security
January 31, 2005 1:18:41 PM

unable to configure any XP SP2 WF settings..
inside my MMC GPMC, there are no settings within that allows me to configure
those WF settings...
MS web says there is, but i can't find.. is there any patch i had left out?
pls help.. thanks..
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
January 31, 2005 9:59:02 PM

i have the answer from Mark Renoden just now.. thanks.

!