~MMC unable to configure XPSP2 WF settings

unable to configure any XP SP2 WF settings..
inside my MMC GPMC, there are no settings within that allows me to configure
those WF settings...
MS web says there is, but i can't find.. is there any patch i had left out?
pls help.. thanks..
1 answer Last reply
More about unable configure xpsp2 settings

    i have the answer from Mark Renoden just now.. thanks.

    "skypen" wrote:

    > unable to configure any XP SP2 WF settings..
    > inside my MMC GPMC, there are no settings within that allows me to configure
    > those WF settings...
    > MS web says there is, but i can't find.. is there any patch i had left out?
    > pls help.. thanks..

Security Configuration Microsoft Windows XP