No SP2 Security Center icon in system tray?

I have an XP Pro (actually XP Media Center 2004, but it's XP Pro)
machine that has SP2 installed on it.

Strange thing is that it's not showing the little security-center
icon gizmo in the system tray. Any idea why this is and how the heck
I can get it to show up there?

Thanks!

That was EXACTLY what I was looking for...Thanks!

1/31/2005 12:17:41 PM

"Torgeir Bakken (MVP)" <Torgeir.Bakken-spam@hydro.com> wrote in
message

<OXRkin8BFHA.3936@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>