MMC install problem

I have a new TV Wonder Pro and can't get MMC installed. Setup just
ends - no error messages, it just dies. I tried downloading version
9.0 from the ATI site and get the same results

I've tried this on my Win2K Pro SP4 system, then I upgraded it to
WinXP, then did a format C: & a fresh WinXP install - same results.

Any ideas / pointers appreciated.

Jim

I had this problem too with all version 8 and 9 drivers. The lastest 9.1 MMC
+ DAO/MDAC drivers, from ATI's site, however, seems to install and work OK.

"Jim Holcomb" <Jim@h0lc0mb.c0m> wrote in message

> I have a new TV Wonder Pro and can't get MMC installed. Setup just
> ends - no error messages, it just dies. I tried downloading version
> 9.0 from the ATI site and get the same results
>
> I've tried this on my Win2K Pro SP4 system, then I upgraded it to
> WinXP, then did a format C: & a fresh WinXP install - same results.
>
> Any ideas / pointers appreciated.
>
> Jim

Thanks - looks like it's hot out of the oven. I saw the DAO/MDAC update
yesterday but did not see the MMC update until I saw your post.

It's working now, thanks again for your help.

Jim