Multi-monitor display problems

mark

I am having problems configuring my AIW 9000 to display two monitors. I
have a 19" Viewsonic LCD (running 1280x1024) which I would like to be the
primary and I would like to use a KDS LCD (max 1024x780). The main purpose
is to put the TV window on the secondary monitor. I am running XP (SP1) and
today I D/L'ed/installed the newest Catalyst/media center/hydravison/DAO /
MDAC software. I went into the display and clicked on 2. (Default Monitor)
on ALL-IN-WONDER 9000 - Secondary. Set my resolution to 800x600. Color to
32-bit. I clicked the "extend my windows desktop onto this monitor" and
clicked apply (Screen flickered a bit). My secondary monitor displays a Out
of range message because it still thinks that it is the primary running at
the high res. I went back into the display dialog and the settings all were
saved except the "extend my windows desktop onto this monitor" I put the
resolution down to 1024x780 on both displays and the secondary monitor works
fine except I can not drag the TV window on to it. Still behaving as the
primary. I know this is a long post, but wanted all the information that I
can think of available. What am I missing?

TIA for any help with this problem.

Mark

How did you connect both monitors, Mark?
AIW9000 only has one DVI connector and TV out connector.