exchange 2000 interface.

I saw a computer that had a add-on for the windows server tools that would
allow you to modify and display exchange email information from within AD
interface. What plug-in do I need? Where do I find that? The problem seems
to be that I am running Win. XP and still running Exchange 2000. Any
information would be helpfull.

Thanks.

Please visit the Exchange newsgroup

--