9700 Radeon pro Problem

I have 9700pro Radeon 128ddr 256Bit Need extra power cable
nice card.

But, if I try to plugin a harddisk or somting els,
then I have a black screen ,the Videocard will not startup.

means plugin in or out a powerConnecting the Videocard Quit. hm
just the Cooler From the Card Work.

so I put in my computer another Videocard 9200radeon; one that not need
extra power or so, and it work, my Lovely Computer Startup normal.

I have a 400w Power in me computer Strange a Bigger one then Before.
Someone a Idee please ?
and Sorry about me engels , I am ducht.

Hope Someone know the Problem , and I able to fix :]]]]]]]]

Sure sounds like your 400 watt power supply is not putting out enough
power to satisfy the machine's needs. Perhaps is is not working
properly and you need to replace it.The 9700 pro is a power hungry
beast

Do a google search for Motherboard Monitor (freeware) and install it
(if possible) it will tell you how much power your system is putting
out!

"microflup" <microflup@pandora.be> schreef in bericht
> I have 9700pro Radeon 128ddr 256Bit Need extra power cable
> nice card.
>
> But, if I try to plugin a harddisk or somting els,
> then I have a black screen ,the Videocard will not startup.
>
> means plugin in or out a powerConnecting the Videocard Quit. hm
> just the Cooler From the Card Work.
>
> so I put in my computer another Videocard 9200radeon; one that not need
> extra power or so, and it work, my Lovely Computer Startup normal.
>
> I have a 400w Power in me computer Strange a Bigger one then Before.
> Someone a Idee please ?
> and Sorry about me engels , I am ducht.
>
> Hope Someone know the Problem , and I able to fix :]]]]]]]]

Thnx Fore your Help Everyone

The Problem is Fixt,
I have put ion my computer a 450 Power an Superflower
Big thing Great also.

and my videocard is Brokken, I have return to the shop put in a computer
and the same thing I have see,The Card will not Startup.
but , np card is in Garantie' Soon I have another one