Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

i tried to defrag my hard drive but found to my surprise that windows cannot
open the dfrg.msc file. i have tried the various administrator tools with the
same result, windows cannot open the files. i have been through the help and
support pages and also tried looking throught microsoft's support pages but
as i have a basic knowledge of computeds i am unable to find a solution to
this problem. also my Mcafee spamkiller program has stopped working, saying
it cannot connect to its server....not sure if this is connected in some
way..any help would be appreciated.
thanks in advance

http://www.jsiinc.com/SUBE/tip2100/rh2179.htm