Installing MMC 9.1

I installed it over the existing MMC 9.0(after closing it). It works without
any problems

> I installed it over the existing MMC 9.0(after closing it). It works
without
> any problems

I've installed over the previous version many times and never had a problem.
If any mysterious things happened, I'd do a clean install but so far,
nothing strange has happened.

Tom Lake

In article <WvTDc.141060$vP.90021@news.chello.at>, Ingosen says...
> I installed it over the existing MMC 9.0(after closing it). It works without
> any problems

THanks for that. Wasn't looking forward to redetecting TV channels.

--
Conor

Dumb as a box of rocks...

"Conor" <conor.turton@gmail.com> wrote in message
> In article <WvTDc.141060$vP.90021@news.chello.at>, Ingosen says...
> > I installed it over the existing MMC 9.0(after closing it). It works
without
> > any problems
> >
> THanks for that. Wasn't looking forward to redetecting TV channels.

Even if you uninstall, doesn't it usually give you the option to keep your
existing settings? At least it has in the past for me. Although, I do prefer
just to install overtop when allowed to. :)

- Dan