Looking for the bios for a Radeon 8500 64 Meg Card

Bought it used and it acts strangely on 3D apps. Going to try flashing the
bios. Alternative is to use it as a doorstop.

--
_________________________________
James A. Cooley

    http://www.ocfaq.com/softmod/bios.php try this site

    "Bandit" <bandit@bandit.com> wrote in message
    > http://www.ocfaq.com/softmod/bios.php try this site

    I looked and didn't see a bios for the 64 meg version of the 8500 card.
    Still, the site may be useful for my other Radeon card.

    > On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 21:37:18 GMT, "James A. Cooley"
    > <jacooley@centralpets.com> wrote:
    >
    > >Bought it used and it acts strangely on 3D apps. Going to try flashing
    the
    > >bios. Alternative is to use it as a doorstop.

    Look about half way down the page there is one for 8500 64 mg but it
    says jetway 8500 64mb

    On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 15:57:28 GMT, "James A. Cooley"

    <jacooley@centralpets.com> wrote:

    >"Bandit" <bandit@bandit.com> wrote in message
    >> http://www.ocfaq.com/softmod/bios.php try this site
    >
    >I looked and didn't see a bios for the 64 meg version of the 8500 card.
    >Still, the site may be useful for my other Radeon card.
    >

    >> On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 21:37:18 GMT, "James A. Cooley"
    >> <jacooley@centralpets.com> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Bought it used and it acts strangely on 3D apps. Going to try flashing
    >the
    >> >bios. Alternative is to use it as a doorstop.

Radeon BIOS Graphics