Looking for the bios for a Radeon 8500 64 Meg Card

Bought it used and it acts strangely on 3D apps. Going to try flashing the
bios. Alternative is to use it as a doorstop.

--
_________________________________
James A. Cooley

"Bandit" <bandit@bandit.com> wrote in message
> http://www.ocfaq.com/softmod/bios.php try this site

I looked and didn't see a bios for the 64 meg version of the 8500 card.
Still, the site may be useful for my other Radeon card.

> On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 21:37:18 GMT, "James A. Cooley"
> <jacooley@centralpets.com> wrote:
>
> >Bought it used and it acts strangely on 3D apps. Going to try flashing
the
> >bios. Alternative is to use it as a doorstop.

Bandit

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Look about half way down the page there is one for 8500 64 mg but it
says jetway 8500 64mb

On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 15:57:28 GMT, "James A. Cooley"