Is there any way the local admin password for a systems be changed when the
HDD is set as a slave to another system?

No, you must logon as the administrator on the original drive
and know the original password before you can change it.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"CasDeTroy" wrote:

| Is there any way the local admin password for a systems be changed when the
| HDD is set as a slave to another system?

I guess i would have to backup all info and have a clean install then...Thx

CasDeTroy wrote:

> Is there any way the local admin password for a systems be changed
> when the HDD is set as a slave to another system?
Hi

No, but you can reset the local Administrator password with one of the
methods mentioned here while the disk is installed in the original
computer:

http://securityadmin.info/noframes/faqget.asp#password

http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: