ADMIN PASSWORD

Is there any way the local admin password for a systems be changed when the
HDD is set as a slave to another system?
3 answers Last reply
More about admin password

    No, you must logon as the administrator on the original drive
    and know the original password before you can change it.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "CasDeTroy" wrote:

    | Is there any way the local admin password for a systems be changed when the
    | HDD is set as a slave to another system?

    I guess i would have to backup all info and have a clean install then...Thx

    CasDeTroy wrote:

    > Is there any way the local admin password for a systems be changed
    > when the HDD is set as a slave to another system?
    Hi

    No, but you can reset the local Administrator password with one of the
    methods mentioned here while the disk is installed in the original
    computer:

    http://securityadmin.info/noframes/faqget.asp#password

    http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm

    the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

Security Microsoft Hard Drives Windows XP