Admistrator account password

i recently put password on my administrator account and recently im getting
tired of typing password everytime window start. are there any way i can
erase password or change it so i wouldn't have to type password everytime it
start?
2 answers Last reply
More about admistrator account password

    just go into the control panel, users accounts. click on your your account
    name, and there's a list of options for you to change your account around.
    you won't have a problem once you're there...good luck!

    ray wrote:

    > i recently put password on my administrator account and recently
    > im getting tired of typing password everytime window start. are
    > there any way i can erase password or change it so i wouldn't
    > have to type password everytime it start?
    Hi

    To configure autologon:

    Click [Start] [Run] and type
    control userpasswords2
    Click [OK]
    The [User Accounts] Property Sheet displays.
    On [Users] tab, clear the [Users must enter a user name and password
    to use this computer] check box.
    Click [Apply].
    Enter a user name and password that should be used to logon
    automatically in the dialog box that appears.
    Click [OK].
    Go to [Control Panel] [User Accounts] [Change the Way Users Log On and
    Off].
    Uncheck [Use the Welcome Screen] and [Use Fast User Switching]

    or alternatively you can use Tweak UI:

    Download TweakUI from
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powertoys.asp and
    when installed go to Programs>Powertoys for Windows XP>Tweak UI
    - then go to Logon>Autologon.

    the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

Security Microsoft Windows XP