hank

Is there any way to uninstall the Firewall supplied with SP2 update
Thanks for any help

You can disable it.

Network->properties->local connection -> properties -> advanced -> Windows
Firewall -> Settings -> off
Hope this helps.

"Hank" wrote:

> Is there any way to uninstall the Firewall supplied with SP2 update
> Thanks for any help

hank

Thanks mikep. I have done that and it is turned off, just wondered if it
could be done

"Hank" wrote:

> Is there any way to uninstall the Firewall supplied with SP2 update
> Thanks for any help

Uh, why would you want to uninstall it? You can easily disable it.