sys specs req for x800

sparx

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2004

hi
looking to get a saphire x800 xt and was wondering if my setups gonna have
probs with it :-

barton 2500
1 gig ram pc 2700
asus a7n8x nforce mobo

cheers for any advice...

Sparx..

minotaur

sparx wrote:

> hi
> looking to get a saphire x800 xt and was wondering if my setups gonna have
> probs with it :-
>
> barton 2500
> 1 gig ram pc 2700
> asus a7n8x nforce mobo
>
> cheers for any advice...
>
> Sparx..

It shall be fine, but the CPU is going to be the bottleneck.
If it runs too slow for you, then just overclock your CPU and get new
RAM (PC3500+). The Barton 2500+ can easily do 3200+ on the A7N8X, and
you shall get a lot more memory bandwidth.

Minotaur