does my computer have a wireless card

dani

I am trying to find out if my computer came with a wireless card, or I need to go buy one...can anybody help me out?

In article <F14B79AD-B332-4400-A097-70010FD54492@microsoft.com>,
"Dani" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>I am trying to find out if my computer came with a wireless card, or I need to go buy one...can anybody help me out?

Go to Control Panel | Network and Internet Connections | Network
Connections. If your computer came with a wireless card, there should
be a corresponding network connection there.
--
Best Wishes,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

Ian

"Dani" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to find out if my computer came with a wireless card, or I
need to go buy one...can anybody help me out?

Hmmm, Did you ask for one when you bought it? Oh and is it a laptop, desktop
or what.
and lastly can you help me with a question? has my car got enough petrol in
it?

rico

In article <F14B79AD-B332-4400-A097-70010FD54492@microsoft.com>, "=?Utf-8?B?RGFuaQ==?=" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>I am trying to find out if my computer came with a wireless card, or I need to
> go buy one...can anybody help me out?

Go buy one, whatever you do though do not read the manual or invoice that
came with the computer. And absolutely under no circumstances call the
people who sold you the computer and ask them, they will in all likelihood
lie.

rico

In article <2gm66iF4e072U1@uni-berlin.de>, "Ian" <nospam@bathfordhill.co.uk> wrote:

>"Dani" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> I am trying to find out if my computer came with a wireless card, or I
>need to go buy one...can anybody help me out?
>
>Hmmm, Did you ask for one when you bought it? Oh and is it a laptop, desktop
>or what.
>and lastly can you help me with a question? has my car got enough petrol in
>it?

Probably you have too much petrol in it, we in the civilized world use
gasoline in our cars <grin>, that you may be a bit short of.