does my computer have a wireless card

I am trying to find out if my computer came with a wireless card, or I need to go buy one...can anybody help me out?
4 answers Last reply
More about does computer wireless card

    In article <F14B79AD-B332-4400-A097-70010FD54492@microsoft.com>,
    "Dani" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
    >I am trying to find out if my computer came with a wireless card, or I need to go buy one...can anybody help me out?

    Go to Control Panel | Network and Internet Connections | Network
    Connections. If your computer came with a wireless card, there should
    be a corresponding network connection there.
    --
    Best Wishes,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

    "Dani" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I am trying to find out if my computer came with a wireless card, or I
    need to go buy one...can anybody help me out?

    Hmmm, Did you ask for one when you bought it? Oh and is it a laptop, desktop
    or what.
    and lastly can you help me with a question? has my car got enough petrol in
    it?

    In article <F14B79AD-B332-4400-A097-70010FD54492@microsoft.com>, "=?Utf-8?B?RGFuaQ==?=" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
    >I am trying to find out if my computer came with a wireless card, or I need to
    > go buy one...can anybody help me out?

    Go buy one, whatever you do though do not read the manual or invoice that
    came with the computer. And absolutely under no circumstances call the
    people who sold you the computer and ask them, they will in all likelihood
    lie.

    In article <2gm66iF4e072U1@uni-berlin.de>, "Ian" <nospam@bathfordhill.co.uk> wrote:

    >"Dani" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> I am trying to find out if my computer came with a wireless card, or I
    >need to go buy one...can anybody help me out?
    >
    >Hmmm, Did you ask for one when you bought it? Oh and is it a laptop, desktop
    >or what.
    >and lastly can you help me with a question? has my car got enough petrol in
    >it?

    Probably you have too much petrol in it, we in the civilized world use
    gasoline in our cars <grin>, that you may be a bit short of.

Wireless Computers Networking Microsoft Wireless Networking