IE error after installing WXP SP2

Hi,

After installing SP2 I get the following error when closing internet windows:

iexplore.exe - Aapplication error
The instruction at "0x77279a63" referenced memory at "0x7d4b2e20."
The memory could not be "read."
Click on OK to terminate the program.

Does anyone have any idea on how to solve the issue that IE is having?

Thanks!

Forgot to say that I'm running IE 6.0