9800 Pro problems?

Most of my games crash after a few minutes play. When Windows reboots I get
the "windows has recovered from a serious error" followed by a
"c:\windows\minidump\.." error msg. Everything else seems to work fine. I'm
up to date with all drivers, direct x, etc. Could this be a hardware issue?
TIA.

Your system may be overheating. Take the side cover off and see if the
heatsinks are clogged with dust. Try running the game with the side cover
off - That will keep it a bit cooler

"Muppet" <nomail@thankyou.com> wrote in message
> Most of my games crash after a few minutes play. When Windows reboots I
get
> the "windows has recovered from a serious error" followed by a
> "c:\windows\minidump\.." error msg. Everything else seems to work fine.
I'm
> up to date with all drivers, direct x, etc. Could this be a hardware
issue?
> TIA.

TRENDING THREADS