stolen passport

a b 8 Security
February 3, 2005 10:27:04 PM

My passport was stolen by some girls in my school is there any way i could
get my passport back i have lots of valuble stuff and i really want it back
please help
--
Please help me

More about : stolen passport

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
February 3, 2005 11:46:03 PM

You need to contact Microsoft directly:
http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"sportystar_12" <sportystar_12@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> My passport was stolen by some girls in my school is there any way i could
> get my passport back i have lots of valuble stuff and i really want it
> back
> please help
> --
> Please help me
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
February 4, 2005 1:03:53 AM

Your passport cannot be stolen unless you
divulged your password. If you did, you are
out of luck.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"sportystar_12" wrote:

| My passport was stolen by some girls in my school is there any way i could
| get my passport back i have lots of valuble stuff and i really want it back
| please help
| --
| Please help me
Related resources
February 4, 2005 8:59:38 AM

..net passport security
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/contact.mspx

--
Peter.
Toronto, Canada,
"sportystar_12" <sportystar_12@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> My passport was stolen by some girls in my school is there any way i could
> get my passport back i have lots of valuble stuff and i really want it
> back
> please help
> --
> Please help me
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
February 4, 2005 11:04:31 AM

Contact the State Department ;-)

Tom
"sportystar_12" <sportystar_12@hotmail.com> wrote in message
| My passport was stolen by some girls in my school is there any way i could
| get my passport back i have lots of valuble stuff and i really want it
back
| please help
| --
| Please help me
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
February 4, 2005 10:17:02 PM

yes it can ppl can steal i should know it happend to me

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

> Your passport cannot be stolen unless you
> divulged your password. If you did, you are
> out of luck.
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
> Microsoft Newsgroups
>
> Be Smart! Protect Your PC!
> http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/defaul...

> "sportystar_12" wrote:
>
> | My passport was stolen by some girls in my school is there any way i could
> | get my passport back i have lots of valuble stuff and i really want it back
> | please help
> | --
> | Please help me

February 5, 2005 10:16:40 AM

Well someone obviously knows your password. Either change it to something
totally different or get a new passport.

--
> yes it can ppl can steal i should know it happend to me
>
> "Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> Your passport cannot be stolen unless you
>> divulged your password. If you did, you are
>> out of luck.
>>
>> --
>> Carey Frisch
>> Microsoft MVP
>> Windows XP - Shell/User
>> Microsoft Newsgroups
>>
>> Be Smart! Protect Your PC!
>> http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/defaul...

>> "sportystar_12" wrote:
>>
>> | My passport was stolen by some girls in my school is there any way i
>> could
>> | get my passport back i have lots of valuble stuff and i really want it
>> back
>> | please help
>> | --
>> | Please help me

February 5, 2005 2:32:45 PM

There also is a mechanism to cancel a .net Passport...I've never used it but
look up ".net Passport" in Google and go from there.

--

!