stolen passport

My passport was stolen by some girls in my school is there any way i could
get my passport back i have lots of valuble stuff and i really want it back
please help
--
Please help me
7 answers Last reply

    You need to contact Microsoft directly:
    http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    "sportystar_12" <sportystar_12@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > My passport was stolen by some girls in my school is there any way i could
    > get my passport back i have lots of valuble stuff and i really want it
    > back
    > please help
    > --
    > Please help me

    Your passport cannot be stolen unless you
    divulged your password. If you did, you are
    out of luck.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "sportystar_12" wrote:

    | My passport was stolen by some girls in my school is there any way i could
    | get my passport back i have lots of valuble stuff and i really want it back
    | please help
    | --
    | Please help me

    ..net passport security
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/contact.mspx

    --
    Peter.
    Toronto, Canada,
    "sportystar_12" <sportystar_12@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > My passport was stolen by some girls in my school is there any way i could
    > get my passport back i have lots of valuble stuff and i really want it
    > back
    > please help
    > --
    > Please help me

    Contact the State Department ;-)

    Tom
    "sportystar_12" <sportystar_12@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    | My passport was stolen by some girls in my school is there any way i could
    | get my passport back i have lots of valuble stuff and i really want it
    back
    | please help
    | --
    | Please help me

    yes it can ppl can steal i should know it happend to me

    "Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

    > Your passport cannot be stolen unless you
    > divulged your password. If you did, you are
    > out of luck.
    >
    > --
    > Carey Frisch
    > Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP - Shell/User
    > Microsoft Newsgroups
    >
    > Be Smart! Protect Your PC!
    > http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/default.mspx

    > "sportystar_12" wrote:
    >
    > | My passport was stolen by some girls in my school is there any way i could
    > | get my passport back i have lots of valuble stuff and i really want it back
    > | please help
    > | --
    > | Please help me

    Well someone obviously knows your password. Either change it to something
    totally different or get a new passport.

    --
    > yes it can ppl can steal i should know it happend to me
    >
    > "Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:
    >
    >> Your passport cannot be stolen unless you
    >> divulged your password. If you did, you are
    >> out of luck.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Carey Frisch
    >> Microsoft MVP
    >> Windows XP - Shell/User
    >> Microsoft Newsgroups
    >>
    >> Be Smart! Protect Your PC!
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/default.mspx

    >> "sportystar_12" wrote:
    >>
    >> | My passport was stolen by some girls in my school is there any way i
    >> could
    >> | get my passport back i have lots of valuble stuff and i really want it
    >> back
    >> | please help
    >> | --
    >> | Please help me

    There also is a mechanism to cancel a .net Passport...I've never used it but
    look up ".net Passport" in Google and go from there.

    --
    "Peter" <Ex-Brit ATrogers DOTcom (adjust accordingly)> wrote in message
    > Well someone obviously knows your password. Either change it to something
    > totally different or get a new passport.
    >
    > --
    > Peter.
    > Toronto, Canada,
    > XP Home SP2.
    > Pentium 4 @ 3.0ghz, 160gb HD, 1.0gb DDR.
    > "sportystar_12" <sportystar_12@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> yes it can ppl can steal i should know it happend to me
    >>
    >> "Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:
    >>
    >>> Your passport cannot be stolen unless you
    >>> divulged your password. If you did, you are
    >>> out of luck.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Carey Frisch
    >>> Microsoft MVP