how can i combine user folder with domain name

hallo
i want to know how can i combine folder name of a new user and the
domainname if i make a new user account?
for exampel: C:\Documents and Settings\Sasan.Domain

bregrds
Sasan
3 answers Last reply
More about combine user folder domain name

    Sasan wrote:

    > hallo
    > i want to know how can i combine folder name of a new user and the
    > domainname if i make a new user account?
    > for exampel: C:\Documents and Settings\Sasan.Domain
    >
    > bregrds
    > Sasan

    I'm not quite sure what you mean, but if you want to add a new user to a
    domain, you first create the new user on the server and then create a
    new user account on the workstation.

    If you are in a corporate setting, this should be done by your IT Dept.
    If you need more specific help, please post back with details about
    what you are trying to do, your network setup, any error messages you
    are having, etc.

    Malke
    --
    MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
    Elephant Boy Computers

    Dear Malke,
    Thanks for your reply
    i shall explain what i mean:
    if i add a new user, system creat soms a user folder under:
    C:\Documents and Settings\ "USERNAME" and soms "USERNAME+DOMAINNAME"
    i want to change creat new user folder policy to defult: "USERNAME+DOMAINNAME"

    Sasan

    Sasan wrote:

    > Dear Malke,
    > Thanks for your reply
    > i shall explain what i mean:
    > if i add a new user, system creat soms a user folder under:
    > C:\Documents and Settings\ "USERNAME" and soms "USERNAME+DOMAINNAME"
    > i want to change creat new user folder policy to defult:
    > "USERNAME+DOMAINNAME"
    Hi

    As far as I know, there is no way to control this behavior...

    the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

Security Microsoft Domain Name Windows XP