Reboot problems with 9800 Pro and Asus A8V Deluxe

Me and a few other people I have come accross on the net had ran into
random reboot problems with 9800 Pro, X800 Pro cards on the Asus A8V
Deluxe Socket 939 motherboard.

What I want to know is if anyone else has the same issue and if so have
you found a cure?

I really want to get an X800 XT PE (which i have on pre-order), but im
not sure it will work with my system :(

Cheers

Andy Marks wrote:

> Me and a few other people I have come accross on the net had ran into
> random reboot problems with 9800 Pro, X800 Pro cards on the Asus A8V
> Deluxe Socket 939 motherboard.
>
> What I want to know is if anyone else has the same issue and if so have
> you found a cure?
>
> I really want to get an X800 XT PE (which i have on pre-order), but im
> not sure it will work with my system :(
>
> Cheers

Well I have had an email off Asus - basicly they havent got a clue and
told me to wait until VIA or ATI release a fix in drivers...

Still happens with cat 4.7 so im stuck really.