MSN Messenger on Limited Accounts

My MSN messenger 6.2 does not connect on my Limited User Accounts. If the
change the account to Admin then it works. How can I get MSN to connect on
the Limited Accounts? Thanks.

jw

Tha Selecta wrote:
> My MSN messenger 6.2 does not connect on my Limited User Accounts. If the
> change the account to Admin then it works. How can I get MSN to connect on
> the Limited Accounts? Thanks.
do you know what .Net Passport ID is associated with the Limited User
account ? do you know what .Net Passport ID is associated with the
Admin account ? maybe they are not the same.

What do you mean? How do I check this?

"JW" wrote:

> Tha Selecta wrote:
> > My MSN messenger 6.2 does not connect on my Limited User Accounts. If the
> > change the account to Admin then it works. How can I get MSN to connect on
> > the Limited Accounts? Thanks.
> do you know what .Net Passport ID is associated with the Limited User
> account ? do you know what .Net Passport ID is associated with the
> Admin account ? maybe they are not the same.

peter

My Beta v7.0 works fine on all limited users, but they obviously use their
own Passports.

--
Peter.
Toronto, Canada,