XP User Accounts

February 5, 2005 7:43:21 PM

Can some one help. When I boot up in Win XP, on a multiple user pc with
5 user accounts, it logs straight into my account, instead of to the
User Logon Screen.

--
carlosH1234

More about : user accounts

February 8, 2005 10:51:07 PM

If you open "RUN" on the start menu and type "control userpasswords2" then
check the box which says Users must enter user name.....
this should fix the problem or otherwise you will have to change the auto
login in the windows nt registry!

James :-)

!