Does Valve have a new suprise??

Check the frontpage at www.steampowered.com
The picture has changed
Rumour has been floating for xtra SP adventures with Alyx as main character

Circumstantial and speculations, I know
But not boring :)

- Peter

--
Hi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me
spread!

"Peter Lykkegaard" <polonline@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Check the frontpage at www.steampowered.com

> The picture has changed Rumour has been floating for xtra SP adventures
> with Alyx as main character
>
> Circumstantial and speculations, I know, But not boring :)

Some of the boxes for HL2 have her face, some have Gordie, and I think there
are a few with GMan.

Marketing. Some people will want the set.......

TRENDING THREADS