latest driver for windows 98 for redon 9700 pro

Hi,
Does anyone knows were I can find the latest drivers for windows 98 for my
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro?
THANKS IN ADVANCE.

"Ckamaras" <ckamaras@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
> Does anyone knows were I can find the latest drivers for windows 98 for my
> ATI Radeon 9700 Pro?
> THANKS IN ADVANCE.

I'll go out on a limb and say the ATI website? http://tinyurl.com/2v36l
Yep.

Try http://www.rage3d.com or the ATI website.
Others like the Omegaman's drivers for their Radeons, mainly for gaming.
http://www.omegadrivers.net/

On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 20:11:45 GMT, "Ckamaras" <ckamaras@comcast.net>
wrote:

>Hi,
>Does anyone knows were I can find the latest drivers for windows 98 for my
>ATI Radeon 9700 Pro?
>THANKS IN ADVANCE.

The Catalyst 4.3 drivers were the last that Ati produced for W98SE,
Ckamaras - see Kill Bill's link. However, it can be worth trying 3.7
or 3.8; many people prefer them to the newer 4.xs. Click the Older
Drivers link on the page that KB's link points you to.

patrickp