shaz

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2004

Can anyone advise me....some months ago, I discovered a website, which was
really great, because it checked the vulnerability of your computer and gave
you suggestions of what needs to be done to achieve the security level, to
prevent the security leaks as it were. It was a free site, non profitable,
however I cannot recall what site it was, as I have since formatted my
computer.
Can anyone suggest a site that does a free scan on your PC to check any
vulnerabilities.
All the help will be greatly appreciated.

Symantec Security Check
http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/default.asp?langid=ie&venid=sym

3 Simple Steps to Help Ensure the Protection of Your PC

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User
Microsoft Newsgroups