network up but no internet

Pablo

I've managed to get my notebook's wireless adaptor to connect to my wireless firewall router but no joy when it comes to surfing thru my cable modem.... I can use the modem when connected directly to the notebook's LAN port.
Is there some basic setting I need to change in winXP ????

any help greatly appreciated!

Pablo

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

my wireless card is now hooked up, but I can not connect with my ethernet cable. I also lose my wireless connection after a few minutes. any suggestions to solve these problems?