Recovering data on "repaired" XP Professional

JL

I have multiple systems running XP Professional (all registered). Last week,
my older system crashed completely due to harware issues.
Although all my information was backed-up, some of the recent one is still
on that older hard drive and I cannot access by connecting it as a slave
drive (password protection).
When I tried putting it as a primary, I am force to repair the Windows XP,
which is done completely.
The problem is that once I log on as the user, the system is asking me to
register, which I cannot do on-line. Calling Microsoft has not help since
the number they are giving me does not work either. I have used both the
automated and tech person with the same result. If I don't register, the
system logs me off once again.
So the question is:
How can I log in and recover this data?

Bypass All by Booting With boot disk to access NTFS partitions
try http://www.ntfs.com/boot-disk.htm to make DOS boot disk to access NTFS
partitions in Windows or Create a bootable CDROM With BartPE (Bart's
Preinstalled Environment) http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/#download which You
can Use To Access NTFS Disks to Repair or rescuing files to a network share
or Floppy Drive

lleferif