SP2 Security does not allow download

Computer manufacturer: HP
Computer model: Pavilion 753n
Operating system: XP Home SP 2
Type of browser and version : IE 6
Motherboard if known :
CPU (processor) type and speed : 2.53Ghz
Amount of memory installed (RAM) : 512 MB
Hard drive size: 80 GB
Hard drive free space : 75%
Sound card ("Onboard", or type of card) :
Video adapter ("Onboard", or type of card) :
Anti-virus program : Norton
Firewall program : XP
Spyware / adware check program : Spybot

Outline your problem :
When trying to export my payment history from my online pay site, I receive
this message "Your current security settings do not allow this file to be
downloaded" It has always been so easy. There are so many security setting
and I don't have the slightest clue as to which needs to be changed. I would
appreciate any help.
--
Twinkie
1 answer Last reply

    Twinkie wrote:

    > Operating system: XP Home SP 2
    > (snip)
    >
    > Outline your problem :
    > When trying to export my payment history from my online pay
    > site, I receive this message "Your current security settings
    > do not allow this file to be downloaded" It has always been
    > so easy. There are so many security setting and I don't have
    > the slightest clue as to which needs to be changed. I would
    > appreciate any help.
    Hi

    You might find something here:

    Description of how the Attachment Manager works in Windows XP
    Service Pack 2
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=883260

    the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

Security Windows XP