twinkie

Distinguished
May 5, 2004

Computer manufacturer: HP
Computer model: Pavilion 753n
Operating system: XP Home SP 2
Type of browser and version : IE 6
Motherboard if known :
CPU (processor) type and speed : 2.53Ghz
Amount of memory installed (RAM) : 512 MB
Hard drive size: 80 GB
Hard drive free space : 75%
Sound card ("Onboard", or type of card) :
Video adapter ("Onboard", or type of card) :
Anti-virus program : Norton
Firewall program : XP
Spyware / adware check program : Spybot

Outline your problem :
When trying to export my payment history from my online pay site, I receive
this message "Your current security settings do not allow this file to be
downloaded" It has always been so easy. There are so many security setting
and I don't have the slightest clue as to which needs to be changed. I would
appreciate any help.
--
Twinkie

Twinkie wrote:

> Operating system: XP Home SP 2
> (snip)
>
> Outline your problem :
> When trying to export my payment history from my online pay
> site, I receive this message "Your current security settings
> do not allow this file to be downloaded" It has always been
> so easy. There are so many security setting and I don't have
> the slightest clue as to which needs to be changed. I would
> appreciate any help.
Hi

You might find something here:

Description of how the Attachment Manager works in Windows XP
Service Pack 2
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=883260

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: