Every time I get to the stage where I have to "copy to" the profile I want
all the other users to see, the button greys out! All the other profiles of
my users are OK, except the one I want! It's an administrator account, but
so is another user, and that one's OK to copy. Why is this happening?
Thanks.
Geoff.

It sounds as if you're trying to copy the profile of the user
that is currently logged on. If that's the situation you'll have
to log on with another administrative account and then copy the
other profile.

--
Nepatsfan