Jimbo

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2004

I know this is a huge question to ask, but can anyone tell me how to set up an ad-hoc wireless network with no internet connection between two laptops for the purpose of file sharing?

"Jimbo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
> I know this is a huge question to ask, but can anyone tell
me how to set up an ad-hoc wireless network with no internet
connection between two laptops for the purpose of file
sharing?

using what software, Windows
3.11?...Linux?....Solaris?....Beos?...Unix?...Dos
even?...give us a clue ;-)
Just the same as a wired network, then replace the cable &
network cards with wireless cards at both ends, set up in
ad-hoc mode.

P.