Evga Geforce 6800GT for sale

jean

500$ cnd, brand new was paid 650$, Far Cry is include

buyer must be in Canada.

I will return to ATI.

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 11:45:33 -0400, "Jean" <nospam@nospam.ca> wrote:

>500$ cnd, brand new was paid 650$, Far Cry is include
>

>buyer must be in Canada.
>
>I will return to ATI.

Enquiring minds might like to know why.
Patriotism ? Anti-war ?

John Lewis

jean

Finally will return it to evga...restocking fee 15%....

In the end I prefer ATI, no driver bug with the refresh rate and my LCD monitor..and honestly this
generation of card is very disappointing...FAR cry is still choppy in 1280x1024 in pure mode ! No AA and
No AF and the framerate still slow !! I have a P4 3.2c....

I will probably get the X800XT pe

"Jean" <nospam@nospam.ca> wrote in message
> Finally will return it to evga...restocking fee 15%....
>
> In the end I prefer ATI, no driver bug with the refresh rate and my LCD
monitor..and honestly this
> generation of card is very disappointing...FAR cry is still choppy in
1280x1024 in pure mode ! No AA and
> No AF and the framerate still slow !! I have a P4 3.2c....
>
> I will probably get the X800XT pe
>

> "John Lewis" <john.dsl@verizon.net> a écrit dans le message de
> > On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 11:45:33 -0400, "Jean" <nospam@nospam.ca> wrote:
> >
> > >500$ cnd, brand new was paid 650$, Far Cry is include
> > >

> > >buyer must be in Canada.
> > >
> > >I will return to ATI.
> > >

> > Enquiring minds might like to know why.
> > Patriotism ? Anti-war ?
> >
> > John Lewis

You never had a GT, troll. Farcry at that res FLIES on a GT.

jean

> Have one in my PC right now moron. What have I done for the USA? Gulf War
> vet, 101st Airborne.

You didn't finish the job and see the mess today.

> > Have one in my PC right now moron. What have I done for the USA? Gulf
War
> > vet, 101st Airborne.
>

> You didn't finish the job and see the mess today.

Uh, actually the job was finished. The mission was to liberate Kuwait, you
ignorant Canadian panzy. You must be French Canadian. I can smell a frog
from miles away.

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 23:07:57 -0700, "ccs" <temp@no.com> wrote:

>"Jean" <nospam@nospam.ca> wrote in message
>> > Have one in my PC right now moron. What have I done for the USA? Gulf
>War
>> > vet, 101st Airborne.
>>

>> You didn't finish the job and see the mess today.
>>

>Uh, actually the job was finished. The mission was to liberate Kuwait, you
>ignorant Canadian panzy. You must be French Canadian. I can smell a frog
>from miles away.

Ah, yes, the first "Gulf War." The one in which more British troops
were killed by "friendly fire" than by the opposition.

However, there are many Americans who are proud of having taken part.
You should be careful not to fall foul of them. I think they might
well resent your somewhat unbelievable claims. Are you even old
enough to join up yet? No? Why does that not surprise me?

patrickp

"patrickp" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 23:07:57 -0700, "ccs" <temp@no.com> wrote:
>

> >"Jean" <nospam@nospam.ca> wrote in message
> >War
> >>

> >> You didn't finish the job and see the mess today.
> >>

> >Uh, actually the job was finished. The mission was to liberate Kuwait,
you
> >ignorant Canadian panzy. You must be French Canadian. I can smell a frog
> >from miles away.
> >

> Ah, yes, the first "Gulf War." The one in which more British troops
> were killed by "friendly fire" than by the opposition.
>
> However, there are many Americans who are proud of having taken part.
> You should be careful not to fall foul of them. I think they might
> well resent your somewhat unbelievable claims. Are you even old
> enough to join up yet? No? Why does that not surprise me?
>
> patrickp
>
> patrickp@5acoustibop.co.uk - take five to email me

I am one of them you moron. Keep following me around, you are like my little
puppy.

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 20:03:21 -0700, "ccs" <temp@no.com> wrote:

>"patrickp" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 23:07:57 -0700, "ccs" <temp@no.com> wrote:
>>

>> >"Jean" <nospam@nospam.ca> wrote in message
>> >War

>> >Uh, actually the job was finished. The mission was to liberate Kuwait,
>you
>> >ignorant Canadian panzy. You must be French Canadian. I can smell a frog
>> >from miles away.
>> >

>> Ah, yes, the first "Gulf War." The one in which more British troops
>> were killed by "friendly fire" than by the opposition.
>>
>> However, there are many Americans who are proud of having taken part.
>> You should be careful not to fall foul of them. I think they might
>> well resent your somewhat unbelievable claims. Are you even old
>> enough to join up yet? No? Why does that not surprise me?
>>
>> patrickp
>>
>> patrickp@5acoustibop.co.uk - take five to email me
>
>I am one of them you moron. Keep following me around, you are like my little
>puppy.

LOL! You're not even old enough to join up now, let alone in the
first "Gulf War!"

patrickp