9700 Pro Defaults?

After playing with overclocking my 9700 Pro, I started getting
artifacts. Now I want to reset the card to the defaults, but have
forgotten what they are. Can someone help me out with this?

Thanks.

325 MHz core, 310 memory.

HTH.

Bob Knowlden

Address may be altered. Replace nkbob with bobkn.

"BRH @comcast.net>" <"bhoenig<no-spam> wrote in message
> After playing with overclocking my 9700 Pro, I started getting
> artifacts. Now I want to reset the card to the defaults, but have
> forgotten what they are. Can someone help me out with this?
>
> Thanks.

310 / 325
check the fan on it it may be pluged with dust.

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

"BRH @comcast.net>" <"bhoenig<no-spam> wrote in message
> After playing with overclocking my 9700 Pro, I started getting
> artifacts. Now I want to reset the card to the defaults, but have
> forgotten what they are. Can someone help me out with this?
>
> Thanks.

ops sorry didnt see your post i was responding from the main post with out
opening the thread.

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com