Un Used Icons Program

How can I make this program stop running? Is there any
way to stop it? My employees keep running it when it pops
up & they don't understand why their icons aren't there
anymore?

Any help???
Thanks so much
2 answers Last reply
More about icons program

    "Trishtruelop" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How can I make this program stop running? Is there any
    > way to stop it? My employees keep running it when it pops
    > up & they don't understand why their icons aren't there
    > anymore?
    >
    > Any help???
    > Thanks so much

    Open the Control Panel (Click on Start and then Control Panel. Make sure you
    are viewing the Control Panel in Classic mode). Double-click on the Display
    icon. Selecting the Desktop tab, click on Customise Desktop. Now, under the
    Desktop Cleanup option, remove the tick from the box which says 'Run desktop
    cleanup wizard every 60 days'. Click on OK to confirm your preference.

    Thank you so much...
    I feel like an idiot for not knowing where to turn it off
    but thank you. : )

    wrote in message
    >> How can I make this program stop running? Is there any
    >> way to stop it? My employees keep running it when it
    pops
    >> up & they don't understand why their icons aren't there
    >> anymore?
    >>
    >> Any help???
    >> Thanks so much
    >
    >Open the Control Panel (Click on Start and then Control
    Panel. Make sure you
    >are viewing the Control Panel in Classic mode). Double-
    click on the Display
    >icon. Selecting the Desktop tab, click on Customise
    Desktop. Now, under the
    >Desktop Cleanup option, remove the tick from the box
    which says 'Run desktop
    >cleanup wizard every 60 days'. Click on OK to confirm
    your preference.

    >.

Security Microsoft Icons Windows XP