Un Used Icons Program

How can I make this program stop running? Is there any
way to stop it? My employees keep running it when it pops
up & they don't understand why their icons aren't there
anymore?

Any help???
Thanks so much

"Trishtruelop" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I make this program stop running? Is there any
> way to stop it? My employees keep running it when it pops
> up & they don't understand why their icons aren't there
> anymore?
>
> Any help???
> Thanks so much

Open the Control Panel (Click on Start and then Control Panel. Make sure you
are viewing the Control Panel in Classic mode). Double-click on the Display
icon. Selecting the Desktop tab, click on Customise Desktop. Now, under the
Desktop Cleanup option, remove the tick from the box which says 'Run desktop
cleanup wizard every 60 days'. Click on OK to confirm your preference.

Thank you so much...
I feel like an idiot for not knowing where to turn it off
but thank you. : )