I believe my password has been changed but i was not the one whom changed and
the secret question was changed aswell. I know i didnt change it because i
was using msn last night and i was talking to some old school friends. This
has also happened in another account i have with faceparty. Please help me
its important i get to my e-mail account as my college assignment is in there
and it has to be given in next week. my account name is
cat_wilts_babe_04@hotmail.com i can give you as much information that i know
i put into the application when i got the account and all passwords that i
have had since. Please it is really important. Catherine Baker

Malke

Catherine Baker wrote:

> I believe my password has been changed but i was not the one whom
> changed and the secret question was changed aswell. I know i didnt
> change it because i was using msn last night and i was talking to some
> old school friends. This has also happened in another account i have
> with faceparty. Please help me its important i get to my e-mail
> account as my college assignment is in there and it has to be given in
> next week. my account name is cat_wilts_babe_04@hotmail.com i can give
> you as much information that i know i put into the application when i
> got the account and all passwords that i have had since. Please it is
> really important. Catherine Baker

Password to what service? You will need to contact whatever email
service you are using (presumably Hotmail, but one never knows) for
help with their service. This is not a Windows XP issue. Use strong
passwords and don't give them to others.

Malke
--
MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
Elephant Boy Computers