Limited user internet access

I set my daughter up with a limited account, but she can't access the
internet with it. I'm sure that it's just something that I've missed. What
do I do?

BrWhite wrote:
> I set my daughter up with a limited account, but she can't access the
> internet with it. I'm sure that it's just something that I've
> missed. What do I do?

What kind of internet connection do you use?

"BrWhite" wrote:

> I set my daughter up with a limited account, but she can't access the
> internet with it. I'm sure that it's just something that I've missed. What
> do I do?

I have broadband. Cable.

BrWhite wrote:
> "BrWhite" wrote:
>
>> I set my daughter up with a limited account, but she can't access the
>> internet with it. I'm sure that it's just something that I've
>> missed. What do I do?
>
> I have broadband. Cable.

Then what happens when she tries to use it? Cable/broadband doesn't usually
require a login or anything....is this a USB connection or an Ethernet one?