Limited user internet access

I set my daughter up with a limited account, but she can't access the
internet with it. I'm sure that it's just something that I've missed. What
do I do?
3 answers Last reply
More about limited user internet access

    BrWhite wrote:
    > I set my daughter up with a limited account, but she can't access the
    > internet with it. I'm sure that it's just something that I've
    > missed. What do I do?

    What kind of internet connection do you use?

    "BrWhite" wrote:

    > I set my daughter up with a limited account, but she can't access the
    > internet with it. I'm sure that it's just something that I've missed. What
    > do I do?

    I have broadband. Cable.

    BrWhite wrote:
    > "BrWhite" wrote:
    >
    >> I set my daughter up with a limited account, but she can't access the
    >> internet with it. I'm sure that it's just something that I've
    >> missed. What do I do?
    >
    > I have broadband. Cable.

    Then what happens when she tries to use it? Cable/broadband doesn't usually
    require a login or anything....is this a USB connection or an Ethernet one?

Internet Access Security Microsoft Windows XP