  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
a b 8 Security
February 8, 2005 11:44:41 PM

I have a desktop PC and a laptop with files and folder on both. They are
networked wirelessly. Is there a way that I can make sure the latest
versions of my documents are on both machines?
Thanks.
Geoff

More about : synchronising

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
February 9, 2005 10:36:30 AM

1. Open XP's "Help and Support Center".
2. In the Search box type: BRIEFCASE , and hit enter.
3. Click on: "Synchronize files on connected computers using Briefcase".

How To Use the Briefcase Feature in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307885

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP