Unable to load unsigned active x ocntrols

a b 8 Security
February 8, 2005 11:31:06 PM

I can't find the correct security settings that must be changed to allow
i.e. to download a specialized unsigned activex controls that I know are
safe. I go to Tools... Options... select the security tab in the internet
and local zones.
I select the custom tab and enable everything, but I still get a popup
window telling me that Windows blocked the download.
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
February 9, 2005 7:35:05 AM

Hello Leon,

Did you disable the pop=up blocker as well? Best of luck to you.
Ron What
is your OS?

!