Unable to load unsigned active x ocntrols

I can't find the correct security settings that must be changed to allow
i.e. to download a specialized unsigned activex controls that I know are
safe. I go to Tools... Options... select the security tab in the internet
and local zones.
I select the custom tab and enable everything, but I still get a popup
window telling me that Windows blocked the download.
1 answer Last reply
More about unable load unsigned active ocntrols

    Hello Leon,

    Did you disable the pop=up blocker as well? Best of luck to you.
    Ron What
    is your OS?

    "Leon Feldhamer" wrote:

    > I can't find the correct security settings that must be changed to allow
    > i.e. to download a specialized unsigned activex controls that I know are
    > safe. I go to Tools... Options... select the security tab in the internet
    > and local zones.
    > I select the custom tab and enable everything, but I still get a popup
    > window telling me that Windows blocked the download.

Download Security Activex Windows XP