REQ: ATI Radeon CD ISO

JAG

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2002

I have an AIW 8500 and can't install theh dvd player because my CD is not recent enough. Where can I get a newer CD or an ISO?

JaG

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 21:02:04 GMT, <jag@somewhere.com> wrote:

>I have an AIW 8500 and can't install theh dvd player because my CD is not recent enough. Where can I get a newer CD or an ISO?
>
>JaG

Depends where you are, Jag. If you're in North America, from the Ati
site, if you're in the Uk from Blisware - http://www.blisware.com/.
If you're anywhere else, it's probably best to post your location so
that if someone knows, they can tell you.

patrickp