my daughter can download and install programs even though she is a limited user

how can I fix this.

Hello joey ,
Are you using Xp Pro or Home? You can deletre her account and
still keep her files or if you are using Pro you can configure her user
account a little tighter.
Best of luck to you both.
Ron

"joey boy" wrote:

> my daughter can download and install programs even though she is a limited user
>
> how can I fix this.

We're not getting the whole story here - in XP Home, Pro even Win2k Pro, a
"limited" user cannot "install" programs - she may be able to download them,
but not install them - she knows your or the built-in Admin account
password.

--
Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your service!
"Google is your Friend!"