limited user

my daughter can download and install programs even though she is a limited user

how can I fix this.
2 answers Last reply
More about limited user

    Hello joey ,
    Are you using Xp Pro or Home? You can deletre her account and
    still keep her files or if you are using Pro you can configure her user
    account a little tighter.
    Best of luck to you both.
    Ron

    "joey boy" wrote:

    > my daughter can download and install programs even though she is a limited user
    >
    > how can I fix this.

    We're not getting the whole story here - in XP Home, Pro even Win2k Pro, a
    "limited" user cannot "install" programs - she may be able to download them,
    but not install them - she knows your or the built-in Admin account
    password.

    --
    Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your service!
    "Google is your Friend!"

    "joey boy" <joey boy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > my daughter can download and install programs even though she is a limited
    user

    > how can I fix this.

Download Security Microsoft Windows XP