I'd like to remove security tab on any folder and icon.

February 8, 2005 11:15:02 PM

I'd like to remove security tab on any folder and icon. I enable this
function with my self in administrator tool but can't remember about function
for disable.
Thanks for your help
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
February 9, 2005 2:51:12 PM

Joe,

Set "NoSecurityTab" registry value to 1

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer]

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

!