I'd like to remove security tab on any folder and icon.

I'd like to remove security tab on any folder and icon. I enable this
function with my self in administrator tool but can't remember about function
for disable.
Thanks for your help
1 answer Last reply
More about remove security folder icon

    Joe,

    Set "NoSecurityTab" registry value to 1

    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer]

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "Joe" <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I'd like to remove security tab on any folder and icon. I enable this
    > function with my self in administrator tool but can't remember about
    > function
    > for disable.
    > Thanks for your help

Security Microsoft Windows XP