Map: nova prime

graeme

I friend says he is at 'nova prime', and would like to know how far through
the game this is. I have not found any references to this name in a quick
google.

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life, misc.misc (More info?)

Graeme wrote:
> I friend says he is at 'nova prime', and would like to know how far
through
> the game this is. I have not found any references to this name in a
quick
> google.

He most likely means Nova Prospekt.

"Graeme" <graeme@hotmail.com> wrote
> I friend says he is at 'nova prime', and would like to know how far
through
> the game this is. I have not found any references to this name in a quick
> google.

Nova Prospekt then?
--
David
davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

graeme

"David Firewater" <davidfirewater.nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Graeme" <graeme@hotmail.com> wrote
> > I friend says he is at 'nova prime', and would like to know how far
> through
> > the game this is. I have not found any references to this name in a
quick
> > google.
>
> Nova Prospekt then?

So that's over half way?

"Graeme" <graeme@hotmail.com> wrote
> > Nova Prospekt then?
>
> So that's over half way?

I'm not sure TBH, I've only just reached Nova Prospekt myself.
--

David Firewater wrote:
> "Graeme" <graeme@hotmail.com> wrote
>
>>>Nova Prospekt then?
>>
>>So that's over half way?
>

> I'm not sure TBH, I've only just reached Nova Prospekt myself.

Yeah, I'd say it's over halfway, but there's a lot left to go.
-Marshall

On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 16:10:13 -0000, "Graeme" <graeme@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>"David Firewater" <davidfirewater.nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Graeme" <graeme@hotmail.com> wrote
>> > I friend says he is at 'nova prime', and would like to know how far
>> through
>> > the game this is. I have not found any references to this name in a
>quick
>> > google.
>>
>> Nova Prospekt then?
>
>So that's over half way?

Click New Game from the main menu, it'll show you a list of 'chapters'
in the game, you can gauge how far through you are from that.

-LMB