Packard Bell Recovery Disk

Last response: in Computer Brands
October 20, 2004 8:53:16 PM

Hi,

Is there anyone here who has or has access to a Packard Bell Recovery Disk
6768920000 (this is a recovery disk for a PB Pulsar 300)? I've already
been on the PB site, although a lot of other downloads are available, this
one isn't. If you are able to help please kindly send me a copy via e-mail
to: bolade.adesida@ntlworld.com

Thank you for your anticipated response.

Regards,
Bolade Adesida
December 19, 2004 4:02:40 PM

Did You recieved any info for packard bell recovery disk 6768920000. I need
the same thing But mind the first two item are damaged please e-mail me.
Maybe between the two we can make one. Thank
You
Roger Guillemette
rgguillemette@cogeco.ca
September 15, 2006 11:27:06 PM

Hello there,
I need a recovery disk set with a serial number starting with 6941 (according to the dutch department of PB!) inorder to install the HD that i've aquired to replace a broken one. Does anyone have a set of these disks i could buy or copy!! Or know of anyway round using them??
Related resources
September 15, 2006 11:27:32 PM

Hello there,
I need a recovery disk set with a serial number starting with 6941 (according to the dutch department of PB!) inorder to install the HD that i've aquired to replace a broken one. Does anyone have a set of these disks i could buy or copy!! Or know of anyway round using them??
September 15, 2006 11:27:51 PM

Hello there,
I need a recovery disk set with a serial number starting with 6941 (according to the dutch department of PB!) inorder to install the HD that i've aquired to replace a broken one. Does anyone have a set of these disks i could buy or copy!! Or know of anyway round using them??
September 15, 2006 11:28:17 PM

!