Packard Bell Recovery Disk

Hi,

Is there anyone here who has or has access to a Packard Bell Recovery Disk
6768920000 (this is a recovery disk for a PB Pulsar 300)? I've already
been on the PB site, although a lot of other downloads are available, this
one isn't. If you are able to help please kindly send me a copy via e-mail
to: bolade.adesida@ntlworld.com

Thank you for your anticipated response.

Regards,
Bolade Adesida
5 answers Last reply
More about packard bell recovery disk
  1. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell (More info?)

    Did You recieved any info for packard bell recovery disk 6768920000. I need
    the same thing But mind the first two item are damaged please e-mail me.
    Maybe between the two we can make one. Thank
    You
    Roger Guillemette
    rgguillemette@cogeco.ca
  2. Hello there,
    I need a recovery disk set with a serial number starting with 6941 (according to the dutch department of PB!) inorder to install the HD that i've aquired to replace a broken one. Does anyone have a set of these disks i could buy or copy!! Or know of anyway round using them??
  3. Hello there,
    I need a recovery disk set with a serial number starting with 6941 (according to the dutch department of PB!) inorder to install the HD that i've aquired to replace a broken one. Does anyone have a set of these disks i could buy or copy!! Or know of anyway round using them??
  4. Hello there,
    I need a recovery disk set with a serial number starting with 6941 (according to the dutch department of PB!) inorder to install the HD that i've aquired to replace a broken one. Does anyone have a set of these disks i could buy or copy!! Or know of anyway round using them??
  5. Hello there,
    I need a recovery disk set with a serial number starting with 6941 (according to the dutch department of PB!) inorder to install the HD that i've aquired to replace a broken one. Does anyone have a set of these disks i could buy or copy!! Or know of anyway round using them??

Packard Bell Recovery Disk Computers