Intel ProSET does not configure my WLAN device

Hello,

I am currently facing the following problem: Being proud owner of an
Intel miniPCI 2100 WLAN device, I installed the appropriate drivers (v.
1.2.2.8). Device manager is happy, the device also appears under my
network devices, and I can connect to APs successfully. The systray icon
of Intel's driver software tells me about the signal strength of the
available AP. So far, so good: Double-clicking on the systray icon,
Intel's ProSET starts up, but doesn't show me any single network device!
I aleady disabled Windows XP's WLAN configuration wizard, but had no
success. Does anybody know of a solution to this problem? I am using
ProSET v. 7.1.2.0

Thanks in advance,
Oliver Gmelch

Have you found a solution yet? I'm having the same problem. I
originally had a 2100B, then swapped with a 2200BG, which went bad
(after working beautifully for a year). Dell sent a new 2100B which I
have just installed but it won't show in Intel Proset. Otherwise, it's
working.

--
Eleina