Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?)
i had a hotmail account before and it seems it was stolen,i have tried to no
avail getting answers even from msn.
this is not the 1st time please help .i dont know what 2 do or who 2 ask.
Create a directory.
On drive "C:\"
(e.g., "c:\New Folder")
or the desktop
(e.g., "C:\Documents and Settings\lipman\Desktop\New Folder")
Download SYSCLEAN.COM and place it in that directory.
Download the Trend Pattern File by obtaining the ZIP file.
For example; lpt400.zip
Extract the contents of the ZIP file and place the contents in the same directory as
2) Update Adaware with the latest definitions.
3) Disable System Restore http://vil.nai.com/vil/SystemHelpDocs/DisableSysRestore...
4) Reboot your PC into Safe Mode [F8 key during boot]
and shutdown as many applications as possible.
5) Using Trend Sysclean, Stinger and Adaware, perform a Full Scan of your
platform and clean/delete any infectors/parasites found.
(a few cycles may be needed)
6) Restart your PC and perform a "final" Full Scan of your platform using the three
utilities; Trend Sysclean, Stinger and Adaware
7) Re-enable System Restore and re-apply any System Restore preferences,
(e.g. HD space to use suggested 400 ~ 600MB),
8) Reboot your PC.
9) Create a new Restore point
"shaggysmum" <email@example.com> wrote in message
| i had a hotmail account before and it seems it was stolen,i have tried to no
| avail getting answers even from msn.
| this is not the 1st time please help .i dont know what 2 do or who 2 ask.