Half Life 2 screenshots - got any more?

Found this on a forum, thought it was pretty funny...

http://img42.exs.cx/img42/6510/11048280745675vm.jpg
15 answers Last reply
More about half life screenshots more

    Here's couple of mine. Not made up. These are from the game.

    I thought this was strange as this woman was too close to a detonating
    gernade and suffered a bloody face.
    http://mywebpages.comcast.net/dl1027/files/HL2_1.jpg

    This is near the end of the game, going up into the tower. Cool landscape.
    http://mywebpages.comcast.net/dl1027/files/HL2_2.jpg

    This was wild. I shot down this gunship and it came crashing down right
    next to me. They seem to be part bug.
    http://mywebpages.comcast.net/dl1027/files/HL2_3.jpg

    DaveL

    "¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤" <nospam@myaddress.thanks> wrote in message
    > Found this on a forum, thought it was pretty funny...
    >
    > http://img42.exs.cx/img42/6510/11048280745675vm.jpg

    On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 20:32:53 GMT, "¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤"

    http://www.steveevans.org/1.jpg
    http://www.steveevans.org/2.jpg
    http://www.steveevans.org/3.jpg

    --
    steve <AT> steveevans <DOT> org

    "Steve Evans" <no@spam> wrote in message

    > http://www.steveevans.org/3.jpg

    Hah, I did the monitor thing too! Have you noticed, if you face a wall and
    fire off a stream of monitors they will form an arch between you and the
    wall before falling down.

    > This was wild. I shot down this gunship and it came crashing >down right
    > next to me. They seem to be part bug.
    > http://mywebpages.comcast.net/dl1027/files/HL2_3.jpg
    >
    > DaveL

    first time I shot down this particular gunship it landed on me !
    I was laughing my ass off as I hit the quickload button
    - then I remembered how long the loading takes.

    Steve Evans wrote:

    > http://www.steveevans.org/1.jpg
    > http://www.steveevans.org/2.jpg
    > http://www.steveevans.org/3.jpg

    How do you get people to show up in that mod? I could only get objects
    to appear.

    My only problem with the mod is that things tend to disappear, some things
    show up just fine but other things will just disappear if they are more than
    a couple feet away. I have the same problem in the game, I thought it might
    be an issue with video settings. So I tried several variations and it
    doesn't seem to matter.

    FYI I have an
    intel 2.93ghz processor
    512mb ram
    Gforce mx4000 pci 128mb video card

    any suggestions would be appreciated

    Tarvos{k}
    Proud Owner/Master of kaiala{T}
    slave registration #359129

    Owner of:

    Co-Owner of:

    Moderator of:

    My blog: http://www.livejournal.com/users/tarvosk/

    Email- tarvos@realmoftarvos.org

    ICQ- 14758940
    Yahoo- tarvosk
    IRC- on the Bondage servers
    #Realm-Of-Tarvos - Tarvos{k}

    --
    .... A true diplomat struts sitting down.

    On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 15:31:36 GMT, Nobody <abuse@netscape.net> wrote:

    >Steve Evans wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.steveevans.org/1.jpg
    >> http://www.steveevans.org/2.jpg
    >> http://www.steveevans.org/3.jpg
    >
    >How do you get people to show up in that mod? I could only get objects
    >to appear.

    hint: press the buttons...
    --
    steve <AT> steveevans <DOT> org

    What Mod is this done with?

    "Tarvos{k}" <tarvos@chartermi.net> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > My only problem with the mod is that things tend to disappear, some things
    > show up just fine but other things will just disappear if they are more
    than
    > a couple feet away. I have the same problem in the game, I thought it
    might
    > be an issue with video settings. So I tried several variations and it
    > doesn't seem to matter.

    Valve trick to let you play HL2 with an old card!

    So your theory is that a 128mb card isn't good enough? or the technology in
    the card is too old?

    Tarvos{k}

    Lefty wrote:
    > What Mod is this done with?
    >

    > "Nobody" <abuse@netscape.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>Steve Evans wrote:
    >>

    >>>http://www.steveevans.org/1.jpg
    >>>http://www.steveevans.org/2.jpg
    >>>http://www.steveevans.org/3.jpg
    >>
    >>How do you get people to show up in that mod? I could only get objects
    >>to appear.

    Look at the upper-right corner of the image.

    Ahh, thanks. A bit obvious, huh?
    IE resized the screenies to fit my screen. It made the writing scrambled
    and unreadable.

    "Killah Gorillah" <th@t.bitch> wrote > >

    Lefty wrote:
    > Ahh, thanks. A bit obvious, huh?
    > IE resized the screenies to fit my screen. It made the writing scrambled
    > and unreadable.

    IE should allow you to zoom by clicking on the image though.

    --
    Ben Cottrell AKA Bench

    It did.
    I just had'nt realized the writing was anything relevant until after my
    question was answered.

    "Ben Cottrell" <bench@bench333.screaming.net> wrote

    "Lefty" <dbcampbell@centurytel.net> wrote in message
    > Ahh, thanks. A bit obvious, huh?
    > IE resized the screenies to fit my screen. It made the writing scrambled
    > and unreadable.

    Ahhhggg...I hate that setting on IE.....as soon eas I got XP I turned it
    off....it makes everything look awful....

Games Video Games