Half Life 2 screenshots - got any more?

Last response: in Video Games
January 7, 2005 11:32:53 PM

Found this on a forum, thought it was pretty funny...

http://img42.exs.cx/img42/6510/11048280745675vm.jpg

More about : half life screenshots

January 7, 2005 11:32:54 PM

Here's couple of mine. Not made up. These are from the game.

I thought this was strange as this woman was too close to a detonating
gernade and suffered a bloody face.
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/dl1027/files/HL2_1.jpg

This is near the end of the game, going up into the tower. Cool landscape.
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/dl1027/files/HL2_2.jpg

This was wild. I shot down this gunship and it came crashing down right
next to me. They seem to be part bug.
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/dl1027/files/HL2_3.jpg

DaveL

"¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤" <nospam@myaddress.thanks> wrote in message
> Found this on a forum, thought it was pretty funny...
>
> http://img42.exs.cx/img42/6510/11048280745675vm.jpg

January 8, 2005 11:39:37 AM

"Steve Evans" <no@spam> wrote in message

> http://www.steveevans.org/3.jpg

Hah, I did the monitor thing too! Have you noticed, if you face a wall and
fire off a stream of monitors they will form an arch between you and the
wall before falling down.
January 8, 2005 12:51:50 PM

> This was wild. I shot down this gunship and it came crashing >down right
> next to me. They seem to be part bug.
> http://mywebpages.comcast.net/dl1027/files/HL2_3.jpg
>
> DaveL

first time I shot down this particular gunship it landed on me !
I was laughing my ass off as I hit the quickload button
- then I remembered how long the loading takes.
Anonymous
January 8, 2005 6:31:37 PM

My only problem with the mod is that things tend to disappear, some things
show up just fine but other things will just disappear if they are more than
a couple feet away. I have the same problem in the game, I thought it might
be an issue with video settings. So I tried several variations and it
doesn't seem to matter.

FYI I have an
intel 2.93ghz processor
512mb ram
Gforce mx4000 pci 128mb video card

any suggestions would be appreciated

Tarvos{k}
Proud Owner/Master of kaiala{T}
slave registration #359129

Owner of:

Co-Owner of:

Moderator of:

My blog: http://www.livejournal.com/users/tarvosk/

Email- tarvos@realmoftarvos.org

ICQ- 14758940
Yahoo- tarvosk
IRC- on the Bondage servers
#Realm-Of-Tarvos - Tarvos{k}

--
.... A true diplomat struts sitting down.
Anonymous

"Tarvos{k}" <tarvos@chartermi.net> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:D iTDd.4150$WG3.3920@fe04.lga...
> My only problem with the mod is that things tend to disappear, some things
> show up just fine but other things will just disappear if they are more
than
> a couple feet away. I have the same problem in the game, I thought it
might
> be an issue with video settings. So I tried several variations and it
> doesn't seem to matter.

Valve trick to let you play HL2 with an old card!
Anonymous
January 8, 2005 9:44:21 PM

So your theory is that a 128mb card isn't good enough? or the technology in
the card is too old?

Tarvos{k}
Anonymous
January 9, 2005 12:20:52 AM

Lefty wrote:
> What Mod is this done with?
>

> "Nobody" <abuse@netscape.net> wrote in message
>
>>Steve Evans wrote:
>>

>>>http://www.steveevans.org/1.jpg
>>>http://www.steveevans.org/2.jpg
>>>http://www.steveevans.org/3.jpg
>>
>>How do you get people to show up in that mod? I could only get objects
>>to appear.

Look at the upper-right corner of the image.
January 9, 2005 2:44:16 PM

Ahh, thanks. A bit obvious, huh?
IE resized the screenies to fit my screen. It made the writing scrambled
and unreadable.

"Killah Gorillah" <th@t.bitch> wrote > >

> Look at the upper-right corner of the image.
Anonymous
January 10, 2005 6:17:33 AM

Lefty wrote:
> Ahh, thanks. A bit obvious, huh?
> IE resized the screenies to fit my screen. It made the writing scrambled
> and unreadable.

IE should allow you to zoom by clicking on the image though.

--
Ben Cottrell AKA Bench
January 10, 2005 10:04:08 AM

It did.
I just had'nt realized the writing was anything relevant until after my
question was answered.

"Ben Cottrell" <bench@bench333.screaming.net> wrote

> IE should allow you to zoom by clicking on the image though.

Anonymous
January 10, 2005 4:04:26 PM

"Lefty" <dbcampbell@centurytel.net> wrote in message
> Ahh, thanks. A bit obvious, huh?
> IE resized the screenies to fit my screen. It made the writing scrambled
> and unreadable.

Ahhhggg...I hate that setting on IE.....as soon eas I got XP I turned it
off....it makes everything look awful....
!