Half Life 2 screenshots - got any more?

DaveL

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2001

Here's couple of mine. Not made up. These are from the game.

I thought this was strange as this woman was too close to a detonating
gernade and suffered a bloody face.
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/dl1027/files/HL2_1.jpg

This is near the end of the game, going up into the tower. Cool landscape.
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/dl1027/files/HL2_2.jpg

This was wild. I shot down this gunship and it came crashing down right
next to me. They seem to be part bug.
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/dl1027/files/HL2_3.jpg

DaveL

"Steve Evans" <no@spam> wrote in message

> http://www.steveevans.org/3.jpg

Hah, I did the monitor thing too! Have you noticed, if you face a wall and
fire off a stream of monitors they will form an arch between you and the
wall before falling down.

My only problem with the mod is that things tend to disappear, some things
show up just fine but other things will just disappear if they are more than
a couple feet away. I have the same problem in the game, I thought it might
be an issue with video settings. So I tried several variations and it
doesn't seem to matter.

FYI I have an
intel 2.93ghz processor
512mb ram
Gforce mx4000 pci 128mb video card

any suggestions would be appreciated

Tarvos{k}
Proud Owner/Master of kaiala{T}
slave registration #359129

Owner of:

Co-Owner of:

Moderator of:

My blog: http://www.livejournal.com/users/tarvosk/

Email- tarvos@realmoftarvos.org

ICQ- 14758940
Yahoo- tarvosk
IRC- on the Bondage servers
#Realm-Of-Tarvos - Tarvos{k}

--
.... A true diplomat struts sitting down.

"Tarvos{k}" <tarvos@chartermi.net> ha scritto nel messaggio
> My only problem with the mod is that things tend to disappear, some things
> show up just fine but other things will just disappear if they are more
than
> a couple feet away. I have the same problem in the game, I thought it
might
> be an issue with video settings. So I tried several variations and it
> doesn't seem to matter.

Valve trick to let you play HL2 with an old card!

So your theory is that a 128mb card isn't good enough? or the technology in
the card is too old?

Tarvos{k}

Lefty wrote:
> What Mod is this done with?
>

> "Nobody" <abuse@netscape.net> wrote in message
>
>>Steve Evans wrote:
>>

>>>http://www.steveevans.org/1.jpg
>>>http://www.steveevans.org/2.jpg
>>>http://www.steveevans.org/3.jpg
>>
>>How do you get people to show up in that mod? I could only get objects
>>to appear.

Look at the upper-right corner of the image.

lefty

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2003

Ahh, thanks. A bit obvious, huh?
IE resized the screenies to fit my screen. It made the writing scrambled
and unreadable.

"Killah Gorillah" <th@t.bitch> wrote > >

Lefty wrote:
> Ahh, thanks. A bit obvious, huh?
> IE resized the screenies to fit my screen. It made the writing scrambled
> and unreadable.

IE should allow you to zoom by clicking on the image though.

--
Ben Cottrell AKA Bench

lefty

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2003

It did.
I just had'nt realized the writing was anything relevant until after my
question was answered.

"Ben Cottrell" <bench@bench333.screaming.net> wrote

"Lefty" <dbcampbell@centurytel.net> wrote in message
> Ahh, thanks. A bit obvious, huh?
> IE resized the screenies to fit my screen. It made the writing scrambled
> and unreadable.

Ahhhggg...I hate that setting on IE.....as soon eas I got XP I turned it
off....it makes everything look awful....